Monday, October 19, 2009

I can't anymore

It has been 7 months now that I last had a decent nights sleep, that I had soem time for myself or just be able to take a bath and don't have crying babies calling me.

Montiné is sick again, struggled last night to get her to breath and after she vomit all the slyme and phlegm she was 100% and slept better but again this morning the chest is wheezing and you can hear when she couch that her chest is not right.

Montinique had a fever saturday night - don't ask me from what, after 3 sessions of panado she was a ok. She wake up screaming at night and after I pick her up and calm her she sleeps (well the screaming is in her sleep), she is moaning the whole day.

Seems like the reflux is not goen. Stopped the gaviscon last week and yah over the weekend the food just keep coming out, so back on gaviscon this morning!!

I am really tired, need some sleep - feel lik packing my bags and book myself in for some sleep therapy. I am mentally and emotionally drained and when I hear a sneeze or a cough I get this nervous feeling on my stomach - who is sick now, is it hospital time again.

Why do I have to struggle so much, why can't my babies be healed and not being sick. I am fed up to go to doctors or to see a hospital. Can't things go right for us for a change when it comes to sleep and the health of my babies??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment