Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Think it is time for a update

Sjoe it been a while since I last post, it was a hectic month last month at work, didn't feel too well - say be honest I cracked and couldn't take all the pressure to do thing alone anymore but in the end it helped because hubby is doing his bit now and help during the nights when the girls are not sleeping well!!

Here are the updates:
Prams - we bought the girls single strollers friday night. I was sad to say yes we must do it but it is really difficult to take the twin stroller/pram to places other than a shopping centre and have to struggle to get through doors and pathways

Saterday we went to sun city for the day and what a plessure to have the songle prams and it was also a blessing because again we would have struggled - again they never thought about mommies with twins and to say the least their is not even a baby changing station - was very disapionted about that!

Milestones - both girls are sitting very well, crawling - it is so cute to see them crawl to you when you pick them up at daycare. Montinique is walking if you hold her hands and not on the toes but on the hole foot. Saying papa and mama and sometimes it sounds like oupa also but think that is more sounds that a word!

Sleeping - we moved them to their room on sunday, they had this scared faces on them when they woke up sunday afternoon and not recognising the room but they sleep well, wake up or rather moan 1-2 times a night.

Teething - oh well what can I say. I am gatvol of babies moaning, not eating, not sleeping well, not drinking well and then yes the fever. Last night is went to 39.5, the highers ever and the gp said I must give her a voltaren setpill and it helped alot, it is down to 36 this morning. Please Lord sent us those toothies, the girls is really not well because of the pain and uncomfortness!!

It is so wonderful and amazing to see them develop and their new tricks everyday. They love swimming over the weekends!

2 comments: