I think after yesterday, today and the rest of the holiday till the 4 of Jan when the daycare open again my hubby is going to get his fare share of looking after the girls.
Today they are going to watch the cricket @ Supersport Park (poor man) and next week Tuesday they are off to Warmbad and then the week after to Buffelspoort. My parents is going with so during the day my mom and dad can help him look after them and I will be joining them at night because I have to work ( I forgot to put in leave before going on ML)
But boy oh boy are this two girls of us busy - I can't beleive that 9 months old babies can have so much engergy. I just get tired looking at them. They don't get sweets during the day so I can't even say it is the suger making them so hyper active!! In a way they keep busy by irretating the other one and also by laughing at each other, playing on their own or play together.
They are so sweet and I love the stage where they are now. Talk to each other in only a language they understand, think it is hilerious when the one sneeze, call me when they are tired or unhappy. Montiné say "ka" (kla) for everything and when I say no it is not finished she think it is a big joke. Montinique say"ohoh" as when you have done something wrong.
Montinique cut both her front toothies yesterday so both of them have 2 toothies now - looks so cute.
It is crazy busy at work, hopefully it will calm down next week, well I hope so!!
No comments:
Post a Comment