Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 7 months my darlings!

My girls are 7 months old today and I can't beleive it.

I am sad in a way - they are not tiny anymore, they sit, they eat 3 meals a day, they roll all over the place and Montinique started moving on her tummy over the weekend. It is so wonderful to see them growing and develop so much.

Saturday we started with some juice - I took the apricot Lique fruit and dilute it with water and they loved it. We also gave them mash, avo and carrot to eat and seems to be fine. Montinique just looks like she get more hungry now that we are on 3 meals a day so need to increase her portion per meal (you mustn't start getting fat my baby)

Montinique is sitting so nice and so proud of her. We put the aircon on saturday night and they slept so peaceful (noses was a bit stiffy but nothing that illiadin can't open) and I had a decent night of sleep in too - felt like a brand new person!! he he

So we got Nuk nr2 teats yesterday but sjoe those teats are so big compared to the nr 1 teats so need to start with that this week, need to get dummies still but all it ok so far!!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, thanks for commenting on my blog! I will try the Gaviscon - my word, anything that will work :)

    your babies are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete