Monday night I went to clicks to get Montiniques medicine and took the girls with other wise I will not be in time got get it open. Tuesday morning a post on OPM appear of a lady asking me if it was me - she recognise the girls and this got me thinking!!!!!
We post pics of our children on OPM and on our blog and it is so dangerous because now someone recognise me through my children that they saw on OPM and what keeps a syndicate or someone else from looking up on our children on the site and get some details. I don't have a problem at all with the lady asking if it was me only to know she is living blokc away from me and it is scary.
So maybe I will go private for this reason only or maybe I must just close the blog and leave it where it is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment