Who would have thought that your me time is now playing time, your tv time is now feeding and bath time, you sleep - oh what is that again?? will never be the same.
Little did I know that having twins really turn your world upside down and everything you do, you do for them.
Gone are the days of sleeping late or have a sunday afternoon nap. Sometimes I wonder what did I do with my time before the twins because now I only go and sit on my arse infront of the tv by 9 at night after we are back from gym ( atleast i get some time off to be able to do that):-)
But just when I thought I want to run away and pamper myself for a change I get a smile or a laught and my heart is melting. Seeing them wake in the morning and smile at you, all happy after the restless, sleepless night. Comfort them when they are really sad and the crying somme tell you she is unhappy, seeing them develop and discover new things make all of this worth every single minute of the day.
I can't wait to see them in the afternoon, pick them up, see their smiles and just to cuddle them.
Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to be able to be a mom, to cherish every moment I have with them and despite all the struggling and sickness that they are healthy, happy and nothing wrong with them. They are our miracles from you, still don't know how they were conceived after a sonar showed no eggs for the month and 2 days later they were busy developing. You are an awesome God!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment