I have something on my mind for a few weeks now and really need to write about this. It is something very close to me and it is also my prayer every day to heal woman from their infertility and give them the dream they are waiting for for so long.
Sometimes we wonder why this need to happen to us and why God allow other people to have babies but can't even look after them or give them the love that other people will. Sometimes we wonder why we need to go through all of this, what did we do wrong to be punish like this but is really took me a while to understand and I want to share this with you all.
After my MC I felt that I was a failure and that the Lord is punishing me because I got divorced and that I will never be happy and ahve a baby because I never wanted children and raise them in a home where the mother got abuse and they need to see it. I sturggled alot with all of this and I search and did Bible study to see where in the Bible the Lord say that a woman will not be fertile and have babies AND TO MY SHOCK THERE IS NO WORD LIKE THAT - everything says that the Lord what a woman to have babies and be fertile. Now how the hell do you get this figured out?????
We as infertile people or people who struggle to get pregnant, we sometimes loose track of what we need to do and what we want to do and our time is not the same as the Lords time. We don't know what the Lord's plan for our life is and when what will happen but we need to start thanking and asking Him for what we want. We need to start and praise Him for our wonderful children that we gonna have - Now I know you think I am crazy but really the Lord ask us in His word what we must ask Him for the things we need or want.
I prayed 5 months, praising the Lord for my baby and throw out the things that is not in His word and moved closer to Him and so did we as a family and we got Blessed, so blessed that He gave us more than what we asked for and He had done a BIGGGGGG miracle in our lifes.
Sometimes we need to sacrifice things in our lifes to gain more and we will never understand why we need to struggle so much, but beleive me your time will come and you will understand then, why you needed to struggle to get it.
I thank the Lord for giving me two wonderful babies and now I can help other people who is going through the same thing that we went through and give them some hope!!! I am so glad that we survived this infertile seoson of our lifes and can jsut praise Him everyday for everything that we learned during that time!!
Well said!
ReplyDeletexxx
You have been nominated for an award
ReplyDelete