Monday, October 5, 2009

Some answers

What a lovely pead this woman is, thanks P!!

So hear are some answers:

Because the twins got the RS Virus at 10 weeks, it attack the lungs so badly that everytime they get sick it turn into bronchiolitus and this will continue for a while. I need to give Montinique fro 3 months sinculair (very expensive), she got some adrenalin and pumlicort to neubilize with, Augmentim and probi flora to kill the virus now and the she got Flutricosone inhaler that she need to use for a month and then a check up again.

So indeed the old pead was not wrong with what is going on but now I understand why they are so sick and don't get well. She said that because they are sick evry 3-4 weeks she suspect an allergy but they can test for what till they are a bit bigger and with my history of sinus and allergies nothing is impossible with them.

I feel much better knowing what is going on and we can work towards getting them well. What a relieve!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh good, I knew you'd like her! Glad she could help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she helped! Check out my blog for your award! www.thisismejustamom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete