So it take me back to my girls who are sick again and I am a mommy who are in desperate need of some advice as to what to do. Well in May at 10 weeks my babies were admitted to hospital with bronchiolitus and testing positive for the RS Virus keeping them in hospital for 12 days. 18 August we are back at the pead with Montine, bronchiolitus again ( Montinique sick also). She gets some sinculair and adrenalin to neubilise with. After 4 weeksand R1500 of meds she is still not better, pead don't think something is wrong,took her to pead wards and she is admitted again. Alot of tests need to be done - soya, food allergies and asthma. Testing negative for RS Virus and swine flu but positive for Influenza Para3 Virus keeping her in hospital for 8 days, still not well and it took another week to get well.Testing negative for asthma and her allergy levels are high but she is too small to test for individual things. Now not even 3 weeks after this hole story and me being very upset with the pead and not wanting to help me or try to explain why they are not getting better Montinique is worse that the previous time.
I got a number for a new Pead at Moot hospital and taking her there this afternoon to get a second opinion and to hear what is going on.
I feel so useless, nothing that I give her helps and I had a good pregnancy, no problems, they had no problems when they were born, not needing oxygen. Both times they were in hospital they were on oxygen 24 hours a day for more that 5 days. something is not right for me. Pls pray that we get some answers very soon and know what is going on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment