Friday, September 11, 2009

What a week

This week was up side down, between work, hospital, daycare and home.

Poor Montinique is so confused and don't have a clue as to why someone else is picking her up from daycare, why I get so late home and grandmommy have to feed her. She sleeps so restless at night. It is very weird to know that she knows her sissie is not there and something is not right.

The doctor said the nurse can start weaning her oxygen so this mean if she is off oxygen for 24 hours she can come home, so holding thumbs for tomorrow or sunday!!

I am very unhappy about the service that we receive from the pead and their offices this time. Yesterday when we got the result I wanted to speak to him and he was not available and the other pead that the twins was with 3 weeks back help me, but he was so rude in answering my questions and I just want to make sure what my baby are allergic to. I mean up to date they got more that R30 000 for both times the twins was in hospital, so I think that I am entitled to ask questions and get some clarity. When I took Montiné to the hospital on Tuesday I got told that it takes a while for them to heal from the bronchiolitus but I mean if she struggle to breath I think they need to take a look at her. After the doc listen to her and to her chest he was singing another story. I am not unreasonable and know that sometimes mothers can overreact when it comes to their children but I wouldn't take her unnecassary to the hospital. The previous time she stopped breathing so I think I have a reason to worry!! This morning I arrived at the hospital at 7, she vomit at 6 and they didn't bother to wash or wipe her and dress her in clean clothes, her dummy is full of vomit and still in her mouth, they only replaced the blankets. I just couldn't beleive what I was seeing!!

Luckily she will be home soon and then everything can be back to normal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment