Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shoes

So with Spring here and nice clothes for my babies - all so cute one thing is missing: SHOES!!!

I can't find shoes for them because they still use a nr 0 size shoes and only woolies and Edgars have them but do you think I can get now - oh no if I found it is not nice or in the colour I want it or they on have one pair and I only want a nice white pair of sandles for them!!! How hard can that be.

Look like my babies will be barefoot this spring!!

Where can I get a nr 0 size????????

2 comments:

  1. Ek moet nog die somer shopping doen, dis nog nie heeltemal warm hier nie! Probeer Rage, hulle het gewoonlik die oulikste nr 0 skoentjies! en dalk greencross?

    Hoop jy kom reg!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baie dankie naamgenoot!! Ek sal bietjie die naweek gaan kyk. Myne het net 1 paar skoene en pantoffels want jy kry net daai een skoentjie by woolies, niks anders nie

    ReplyDelete