Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why must I struggle so much!!!

I feel like loosing my head and in the same breath I want to run away!!!

The girls colic is back with a force and nothing seems to work, no even Panado do anything for them?!?! They are out of routine, don't drink their bottles and don't want to sleep either!! How long will this still go on?

They are so cute when they smile and make little noises, that I can't think they can cry so much and don't even get tired of crying so much. Hubby on the other hand - that is another story on it own. But enough of the complaining!!

I need to take the girls for their 10 week injections soon, because they were in hospital we need to wait a bit before I can take them to get it.

Well my ml ends 1 Aug and I still don't know what to do - go back to work or stay with them??????

Someday when we are big we will get all the answers and babies will stop crying!!

Love

1 comment: