With the new year and new beginning I have decied that this weekend is cleaning up and throwing away.
Hubby had to entertain the girls yesterday while I do the washing, dishes and started room to room and the living area to throw out all the things that we so unnoticely collected and stack it on a pile and collect dust everyday. I have decided that all the old clothes that I so faithfully keep for when I will fit into it again must go, old undies, magazine (man oh man I didn't know that I have bought so many pregnancy magazine, can ope an fit pregnancy shop) paper, make up, everything that we don't use.
I was speechless to see how many cupboard is open now and how many things you buy and use for a while and then it just gather dust.
So now it is to keep it like this.........
No comments:
Post a Comment