This is something I seldom get, didn't have it during my pregnancy but with the birth it was a mission to get the spinal in and only after 7 attempts it finally went into the right place.
Firstly I thought that picking up the girls, rocking them or holding them for a long time is the problem for my back pain but it just got worse and worse. I can't lay flat on my back with my legs extended, it hurt so much near my pelvic area and I struggle to walk if I eventually get up. I can't even lean over to pat them in their cots without struggling to get up and be in pain.
Again last week I was laying on my back and the girls all over me and for a while I was in so much pain and my back pain is getting to a stage where I need to take pain killers everyday and I don't like it at all.
Could it be from the spinal that something was damage and therefore all the pain?
Do any of you know who it the best person to go and see?
Kan wees, my suster kla van n lam boud wat in haar regter been afgaan ever since haar spinal hulle het wel nie gesukkel soos met joune nie, maar dit is al amper 9 jaar later. Ek sou dit liewer laat check, nie clue nie, sal uitvind by watter Dr my was vir haar nek en rug as jy wil?
ReplyDeleteDankie, ek sal dit baie waardeer!!
ReplyDelete