What a night. Montiné wasn't feeling well at all and was yelling of the pain. First i thought it is her chest because if she cough she is crying more but then I saw but it is her tummy again. Just calm her at 9 and gave some panado and at 12:45 the screaming started again, gave her some Babasuur and off she went to sleep. 02:15 she is awake again more pain that before and now I don't know what to do because I can't give her more panado and have nothing else (buscopan finished grrr) No I am gatvol and don't know what to do, I am also sick and not feeling better and WANT SOME SLEEP!!!!
This morning she is looking better and smiling but now it is one of 2 things:
1. The gaviscon is making her constipated or
2. The reflux is very bad again and resulting in lots of cramps and pain on her stomach.
Now next week we have their 6 months check up and will talk to the pead about that and hear if it is a good thing to start with cereal or must we wait a bit longer.
I hope my baby is ok today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment